THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller of the personal data collected is Claudia Cacciani.
The personal data provided may be disclosed to appropriately appointed recipients who will process the data as data processors and/or as persons in charge, in order to comply with contracts or related purposes. The complete list of data processors and persons in charge of processing personal data can be requested by sending a specific request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
TRANSFER OF DATA
In the event that personal data are transferred outside the European Union, for technical and operational purposes and to ensure high continuity of the service, the Data Controller ensures that the transfer is based on an adequacy decision of the Commission, in order to ensure that the level of protection of individuals, guaranteed by current legislation and in particular by EU Regulation 2016/679, is not affected.
The personal data processed are collected as provided directly by the interested party or collected automatically.
The data provided directly by the interested party are all personal data that are provided to the Data Controller in any way, directly by the interested party.
The data collected automatically are navigation data. Such data, although not collected in order to be associated with the user's identity, could indirectly, through processing and associations with data collected by the Data Controller, allow its identification.
Following the sending of newsletters, the platform used allows detecting the opening of a message and the clicks made within the newsletter itself, together with details relating to the IP and the browser/device used. The collection of this data is essential for the operation of the implicit renewal of processing systems (see the item Processing Methods) and an integral part of the operation of the sending platform.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The provision of personal data has as the legal basis of the processing contractual or pre-contractual requirements or the fulfillment of legal obligations to which the Data Controller is subject. For this reason, any refusal to process or the failure, inaccurate or partial provision of data could result in the impossibility of a correct provision of the service or the impossibility for the Data Controller to respond to requests for information sent by the interested.
The provision of data for the purposes of sending newsletters for promotional, commercial, information or research purposes is optional and the refusal to give the relative consent to the processing will make it impossible to be updated about commercial initiatives and / or promotional campaigns, to receive offers or other promotional material.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
The interested party can revoke his consent to the receipt of promotional and commercial communications immediately, by sending a request to the email address email@example.com or by clicking on the appropriate unsubscribe link which can be found in the footer of each promotional and commercial email received.
The personal data provided may be disclosed to appropriately appointed recipients who will process the data as data processors and / or as persons in charge.
The Data Controller does not communicate any of the data to third parties without their consent, except where required by law. In any case, the dissemination of personal data processed is excluded. The complete list of data processors, joint controllers and persons in charge of processing personal data can be requested by sending a specific request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
METHOD OF TREATMENT
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, in any case providing for the annual verification of the data stored in order to delete those deemed obsolete, unless the law provides for archiving obligations.
Data processing usually takes place at the headquarters of the Data Controller, by personnel or external collaborators duly designated as data processors. The complete list of data processors and persons in charge of personal data processing can be requested by sending a specific request to the email address email@example.com
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. Registration and the related processing are considered valid until unsubscribed by the user, present in each email, or after 12 months from the last communication of which there is evidence of direct interaction (click, opening, response).
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
According to art. 15 - 21 of EU Regulation 2016/679 each interested party has recognized a series of rights.
- Right of Access: the interested party, according to art. 15, has the right to obtain confirmation that the processing of personal data concerning him is in progress and, if necessary, to obtain a copy. He also has the right to obtain access to personal data concerning him and to further information such as the purpose of the processing, the categories of recipients, the data retention period and the rights that can be exercised.
- Right of rectification: the interested party, according to art. 16, has the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him or the integration of the same.
- Right to cancellation: the interested party has the right to obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning him, without undue delay, if one of the reasons provided for by art. 17.
- Right to limitation of treatment: the interested party has the right, in the cases provided for by Article 18 of Regulation 2016/679, to obtain the limitation of treatment.
- Right to data portability: the interested party has the right to receive personal data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and has the right to transmit such data to another holder without impediment, according to the provisions of art. 20 of the 2016/679 Regulation;
- Right to object to processing: the interested party has the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him in accordance with the provisions of art. 21 of the 2016/679 Regulation.
- The interested party has also the right to complain with the competent supervisory authority, the Privacy Guarantor.
The requests referred to in the previous points must be addressed in writing to the Data Controller. The Data Controller will, within the time limits established by current legislation, provide a prompt response to requests for the exercise of the rights of the interested parties.
Any clarification or request for clarification can be addressed in writing to the Data Controller.
UPDATES AND CHANGES
The Data Controller reserves the right to modify, supplement or periodically update this Information in compliance with the applicable legislation or the measures adopted by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.